OnePlus has released another new OxygenOS beta for the OnePlus 6 that adds some new features to the camera app. For one, there’s now a dedicated Google Lens shortcut so you can access Google’s smart image recognition software from your camera app. The OnePlus 6 can now also take better photos thanks to OnePlus’ work to improve things like dynaimc range, speed, and edge detection in portrait shots.
The OnePlus 6 also gets the July 2018 security patch with this beta alongside other under-the-hood improvements.
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.7
- Fixed issues with accidental touches triggering gestures ( Draw V)
- Supported Telia Finland VoLTE (Default On) and VoWifi (Default Off)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved image quality
- Integrated Google Lens mode
- Now you can access Google lens from your camera with a tap and Google Lens will tell you what’s in the image, giving you information about things like books, buildings, and works of art etc.
- Added beauty mode for Selfie Portrait
- Added Group MMS
Wireless & networks
- Optimized stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed stability issue with the Bluetooth connection for cars
Meanwhile, new betas for the OnePlus 5 and 5T are also here and bring improved image quality to both.
- Improved photo clarity and optimizations to reduce oil painting effect
- Supported Google Lens mode
You can download the newest OxygenOS beta for the OnePlus 6 here and for the 5 and 5T here.
You must log in to post a comment.