Back in November, Apple announced discounted prices for their LG -built UltraFine 5K Display and USB-C adapters so those switching to the new MacBook Pros could make a smoother transition. The company said at this time that the discounts would extend through December 31st, 2016, however according to new discoveries, it looks like you’ll have another three months to take care of business.
In the new availability footer on Apple’s website, each discounted item will remain at their lower price points until March 31st, 2017. It’s unclear why Apple has made this change, but it could be due to business in the adapter department not being very good.
The extension is effective on both the USB-C dongles and the UltraFine 5K Display, an accessory that just launched today.
Here’s a full list of the accessories being discounted during this sale.
- USB-C to USB Adapter ($19 → $9)
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter ($49 → $29)
- USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter ($69 → $49)
- USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter ($69 → $49)
- USB-C to Lightning (1 m) ($25 → $19)
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m) ($19)
- USB-C to Lightning (2 m) ($35 → $29)
- 29W USB-C Power Adapter ($49)
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter ($69)
- 87W USB-C Power Adapter ($79)
You can check out all the discounted accessories here.
You must log in to post a comment.