Microsoft recently released the Lumia 950 alongside the 950 XL as the new Windows 10 flagships of 2015. The specs of the 950 are as follows:
- 5.2 inch 2560×1440 AMOLED display w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor w/ Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of expandable storage
- Windows 10 Mobile
- 20MP rear camera (f/1.9 aperture, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, triple-LED RGB flash)
- 5MP front camera (f/2.4 aperture, 1080p)
- USB Type-C connector
- Iris scanner, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, sensor core
- Qi-enabled Wireless Charging
- 3000mAh battery
The initial unlocked price of the Lumia 950 is $549 from Microsoft, which is pretty steep but still an average price for a flagship. However, straight from AT&T (the exclusive carrier of the Lumia 950), with a 2-year contract, the phone is available for $149.99. That’s not that bad, but you can do better. And I’ll show you.
If you order the Lumia 950 from Amazon with an AT&T Next plan, you can get the phone for FREE! It appears that it’s only available in black for this price, but it’s still better than paying almost $600 unlocked for it.