Here are the updates made to iOS 8 in 8.4.1:
This release includes improvements and fixes to Apple Music.
– Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
– Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
– Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
– Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
– Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
– Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
Here are the updates made to OS X Yosemite in 10.10.5:
– Improves compatibility with certain email servers when using Mail
– Fixes an issue in Photos that prevents importing videos from GoPro cameras
– Fixes an issue in QuickTime Player that prevented playback of Windows Media files.